Friday, August 21, 2009

Out of sorts...

This has been a strange week. Matt left for his annual golf trip- I hope he's having a great time. We found out yesterday that Mom is sick again. Now we're just waiting for more news. She's at her oncologist today.
Evan starts back to daycare on Monday, so we went to visit today. He had a great time playing, and only clung to me for a few minutes. That made me feel better. :) Here's my annoying parent side coming out- he's really into puzzles and trains right now, and the only puzzles they have are super easy ones, and they have no trains. We have plenty of puzzles, so I suppose I could donate some, but I don't want to seem too picky about what they're providing.
I got my hair cut, but I'm not loving the style so far. Maybe once I do it on my own I'll like it more...I'm afraid it looks a little like "The Rachel".
What an uplifting post. I'll try to be more chipper in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment